Documents required for conclusion of grain purchase or storage agreements:
- Passport or other document that proves identity.
- Power of attorney to sign an agreement, if it is not a manager of a company or owner of grain who signs the agreement.
- Registration certificate of a company or farm.
- VAT payer’s certificate.
- Certificate of application of a special chargeable event, if its holder wants to use it.
- Declaration of crops.
- Notice or certificate regarding the registration in the list of feed business operators.
- Current bank account number, name and code of the bank.
The following companies buy grain and rapeseed from our company:
AB “Jonavos grūdai
UAB „Agrokoncerno grūdai“
UAB „Baltic Agro“
AB „Linas Agro“
And other entities that have service agreements with us.
For more information on sale of grain, please call: +370 349 54743, +370 699 12161, +370 685 56